Sitting waiting for the first of two flights to Buenos Aires. So off to Argentina today for 5 nights. The pace gets a bit gentler from now on and I can't say I'm sorry about that. I'm tired, sleep is not like home and I'm looking forward to a bit of a rest.
I think everyone is feeling the same.
I am looking forward to Argentina
That's it for now, next blog be Argentima
Trying to post a comment....!!
ReplyDeleteThink my last non-comment was published - so just wanted to add that I think it was personal incompetence that prevented my publishing comments sooner, although I am happy to accept that it may have been the fault of my pc. Pleased to know that your trip is going so well, as I said previously we feel that we are along with you as your descriptions are so vivid. Havn't heard how Pepys is getting on and don't seem to have picked up any of her great photos recently - of course that also may be my fault so will try again. Hasta la Vista or Obrigada - not sure what language you're having to deal with right now!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying it. I thought people might think it boring!!! I've enjoyed taking stock really, it's been such a fast pace this is a bit of a record too.
DeletePips is doing ok, everyone is doing better now we're at sea level. She hasn't had chance to fall asleep, too much going on!!!! She keeps threatening to add to this, though I wouldn't hold your breath!!! Good to have some responses other than Haydn who's been keeping me company
Glad you are managing some rest, it has been a frantic pace up to know. Enjoy Argentina.
ReplyDelete